P90X3 is a 90-day extreme fitness program designed to get you in amazing shape in just 30 minutes a day. Each one of these accelerated 30-minute workouts has been uniquely developed to produce the greatest physical change in your body, in the most efficient way. Whether you’re too busy to do longer workouts, or you simply want to maximize your time and your results, P90X3 may be the perfect program for you.
Up to date studies have shown that the most dramatic body transformations happens in the first 30 minutes of exercise. Tony Horton took everything he’d already proven with the Muscle Confusion of P90X, added in the Muscle Integration of P90X2, and tailored new routines to take advantage of this science of shorter workouts.
This resulted in Muscle Acceleration in P90X3. When an X3 test group was put through the program, the results were mind-blowing. On average, participants in the group lost over a third of their body fat. Those would be awesome results doing hour-long P90X workouts, but even more amazing when they got to those numbers in just 30 minutes a day!!
- The Base Kit comes with 16 workouts, a fitness guide, nutrition guide, workout calendars and the “how to accelerate” DVD.
- The Deluxe Kit includes everything in the base kit, plus Complex Upper Workout, Complex Lower Workout, X3 Ab Ripper Workout, Elite Calendar, E&E Energy and Endurance Pre-workout Formula (1-Month Supply), 3 Pro-Grade Resistance Bands
- The Ultimate Kit includes everything in the base kit, plus Complex Upper Workout, Complex Lower Workout, X3 Ab Ripper Workout, Elite Calendar, E&E Energy and Endurance Preworkout Formula (1-Month Supply), 3 Pro-Grade Resistance Bands,
Beachbody Jump Mat, P90X Results and Recovery Formula (1-Month Supply), P90X Chin-Up Bar, and P90X Chin-Up Max
- Total Synergistics – A melting pot of resistance training. Every exercise incorporates more than one muscle group, and it uses stabilization training to force your muscles and your brain to work together…or… syngeristically. Allowing you to move more athletically. It’s grace, it’s strength, it’s power combined.
- The Challenge – This is push and pull to the max. Choose a number for pull-ups and another number for push-ups and work that upper body! You will feel this one the next day!
- Incinerator – This is one routine designed to burn you out and failure is the goal. This push-and-pull-focused workout uses back to back movements engaging the same primary muscle groups. The first movement targets hypertrophy (muscle growth) and the last movement pushes you just past your limit.
- The Warrior – A total-body workout, free of equipment, based on Tony’s 10+ years of working with the U.S. Armed Forces. You’ll circuit upper-and lower body resistance with core and cardio work, essentially touching on every area of fitness.When you need a one size-fits all workout that can be done anytime or anywhere, this is it!
- Eccentric Upper & Lower – Time under tension is key in these workouts. In each, you’ll slow down the eccentric (or negative) half of each movement until you feel that burn. Concentric is when the muscle shortens, eccentric is when it lengthens. During each exercise you’ll focus on the later because it recruits more muscle cell motor units than the concentric half of the exercise.
- Complex Upper & Lower – Workouts designed around the science of Post-Activation Potentiation, which requires a weighted resistance exercise followed by an explosive movement. Done strategically, these workouts make you move better. They’re the definition of higher, stronger, faster.
- Agility X – A full body workout using both aerobic and anaerobic energy, focusing on precision, power, flexibility, balance, and strength. As opposed to traditional cardio workouts, these targeted movements force explosion, deceleration, and proprioceptive adaptations targeting increased endurance and agility.
- Decelerator – This workout focuses on the take off and landing in of the exercise; using strategic angles to force loads on different parts of your anatomy, thus increasing your ability to stabilize and protect muscles, connective tissues, and joints. It also focuses on the strength and explosive power associated with launching into a move, creating a balance between your ability to go up strong and come down safe.
- Triometrics – This 30 minutes utilizes three different levels for every exercise, each targeting a different physiological response while minimizing the downtime needed between movements. The result is a workout that increases speed and power in a fraction on the time you’re used to training.
- Cardio Vascular Extreme (CVX) – This full body workout combines resistance with intervals in order to increase the impact across every energy system. Not only targeting your core, you will work everything from power and anaerobic endurance to aerobic endurance.
- Mark Briggs Inspired MMA Workouts (MMX) – My favorite! A mixed martial arts routine combining karate, kenpo, jiu-jitsu, judo, and tae kwon do. This workout will have you burning fat by taxing your upper-body strength, core power, leg endurance, and flexibility.
- Accelerator – A fat-burning cardio workout that has you exercising at two different speeds, each targeting specific energy systems that will maximize results with this workout. This unique combination eliminates downtime associated with power-based workouts, while maximizing the consistency of traditional workouts.
Core, Flex & Balance
- Pilates X – Combining Pilates fundamentals with modern science, resulting in a workout that builds core strength and muscle elasticity, stabilizes the joints, ans creates a solid base for daily functionality.
- X3 Yoga – This flow style practice compresses thousands of years of teaching into 30 intense minutes – improving your musculo-skeletal flexibility, balance, stamina, body awareness, and core strength.
- Isometrix – A challenging workout combining isometric contraction with instability to make your core work harder than ever! Isometric contractions occur when the muscle neither shortens nor lengthens and the joint angle does not change, building the static strength. Adding instability to the mix requires your body to work its stabilizing muscles. When training these two simultaneously, you will experience amazing results.
- Dynamix – Focuses on using your muscles, connective tissue, and joint function in symbolic actions to actively increase range of motion, flexibility, and stabilization. Pick up this one to do anywhere or anytime you feel you need an extra stretch.